Singh Styled Titanium Beard Setter (200ml Pack)Regular price $26.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Singh Styled Titanium Beard Setter(SSTBS) is an evolutionary product that has taken six years to develop. Our research and development team has formulated SSTBS for Sikh Gentlemen who love to set their beards tightly without worrying about beard breakage earlier caused due to the usage of harmful industrial gum-based hair fixers and respiratory disorders causing hair sprays due to aerosol.
Why we worked six years to formulate SSTBS?
Made by Sikhs, For Sikhs
Singh Styled is built on the mission to help every Sikh Gentleman to maintain their Guru-gifted identity, especially the Turban and Beard. So while we made and started walking on the path, the team behind Singh Styled were consumers of the same hair fixers that never mentioned ingredients on their bottles as these are cheap industrial gums which are harmful to the beard and skin, and hair sprays which never say "This spray carries aerosol that is injurious to health if applied around the nose."
Based on our experience, we created a formulation team that has worked on building products, especially for the Sikh Beard, the focused product being the Beard Setter. It has taken six years and three evolutions to bring this product to your table finally.
Benefits of using SSTBS:
- Quick Drying:The average time to set the beard with the SSTBS is seven minutes. Usage of a compression agent like thaata and a hair dryer helps.
- Titanium Hold:Our choice of domestic and international ingredients and formulation has helped us deliver beard tightness far superior to hair fixers and sprays while being free from industrial gums used in hair fixers.
- Sweat Resistance: Our SSTBS formulation can absorb up to 10% of the sweat while keeping the beard set all day.
Titanium (Ti) is a metal with a silver-grey colour and a low density. It is known for its strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. It has a high melting point and is resistant to wear and tear, making it useful in various applications.
Reading the benefits, it is clear that SSTBS is similar to the metal Titanium and is here to serve the Sikh Gentlemen and the community.
How to apply the Titanium?
- Make sure your beard is clean and dry.
- Pour around 2 to 4 ml of the Titanium Beard Setter into your palm or a pallet.
- Two ways to apply
- Rub your hands together to distribute the SSTBS evenly.
- Apply the SSTBS to your beard, starting from the roots and working your way out.
- Dip the Singh Styled Beard Brush into the SSTBS on your palm/pallet, then brush your beard.
- With the help of the brush, start applying the SSTBS to your beard.
- Make sure the SSTBS is applied evenly with the help of the Beard Brush across the beard.
- Beardsmen with long and medium beards can tie and tuck the beard with a rubber band and pin.
- To dry the beard, one can use a hair dryer. For optimum beard firmness, one can use a compression agent like the traditional thaata before using the hair dryer.
Food and Drugs (FDA) Approved Ingredients?
WATER, POLYESTER-5, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND)ETHYLHEATLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROGEN, PERFUME